TERMS & CONDITIONS
- 1.1 These Terms and Conditions govern the contractual relationship between the Player (hereinafter referred to as the ‘User’) and iBet178.com (hereinafter referred to as the ‘iBet178’)
- 1.3 The User must read these TERMS & CONDITIONS carefully in their entirety before clicking on the “ACCEPT” button. If the User does not agree with any provision of these TERMS & CONDITIONS the User must not use or continue to use the Website.
- 1.4 These TERMS & CONDITIONS come into force as soon as the User clicks on the “AGREE” button. By clicking ‘AGREE’ the User signifies that he has read and understands the TERMS & CONDITIONS and agrees to be a party to the contractual relationship between the User and iBet178.
- 1.5 iBet178 reserves the right to edit, modify, supplement and to amend the TERMS & CONDITIONS between the User and iBet178 at any time. iBet178 will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that the Users are notified of any change to the TERMS & CONDITIONS. If the User does not accept any changes made they should stop using the services and close their account. The continued use of the website after the date which the changes come into effect shall be deemed to be an acceptance of the changes by the User.
- 1.6 In the case of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and game specific terms and conditions, it is the latter which shall prevail. Where any aspect of game specific terms and conditions is not covered but is provided for in these Terms and Conditions, then it shall be deemed to apply to the relationship of the player with iBet178.com.
- 1.7 Such amendments will become effective immediately upon being posted on www.iBet178.com. It is the User’s sole responsibility to review the TERMS & CONDITIONS, together with the specific Rules for each Game the User choose to participate in, in order to remain updated with all amendments each time the User plays. The User can easily identify whether these TERMS & CONDITIONS have changed by referring to the Version number and the date of the current T&S stated on this page. Without prejudice to the foregoing, the company shall however pre-notify the User prior to a substantial amendment being made to the terms and conditions and in any such case the User shall receive a summary of any change carried out.
- 1.9 These TERMS & CONDITIONS is published in English language. The TERMS & CONDITIONS may be published in a number of languages for information purposes and ease of access by Users. It is only the English version that is the legal basis of the relationship between the User and iBet178 and in case of any discrepancy between a non-English version and the English version of these TERMS & CONDITIONS, the English version shall prevail.
2. The User Member Account
- 2.1 Registration and opening of the User member account:
- 2.1.1 In order to participate in any of iBet178’s Games for real money, the applicant must be minimum 18 years of age to register an account with iBet178 (“Member Account”).
- 2.1.2 It is the User’s responsibility to determine the legal status of internet gambling in the User’s jurisdiction and act accordingly. The availability of the iBet178 Website in any particular jurisdiction does not constitute an offer or invitation by iBet178 to use the services offered by the Club78 Website. iBet178 will accept no liability whatsoever with respect to actions by players where internet gambling is illegal and/or which is in violation of this article of the Terms and Conditions.
- 2.1.3 iBet178 reserves the right to appoint Payment Solution Providers to act, receive and/or pay funds on behalf of iBet178.
- 2.1.4 The User is allowed to have only one Member Account on this Website. If the User attempts to open more than one Member Account, all accounts the User tried to open may be blocked or closed.
- 2.1.5 If the User notices that he has more than one Member Account under different names, the User shall notify iBet178 immediately.
- 2.1.6 A request to open a Member Account is made by completing the registration form and submitting it to iBet178 online. iBet178 reserve the right to refuse to open a Member Account.
- 2.1.7 All information supplied when registered MUST be accurate. The User must enter all mandatory information requested into the User’s registration form, in particular, the User’s identity, the User’s address and contact details, including a valid e-mail address, the User’s place of residence, relevant payment information, all of which must be true and correct. It is the User’s sole responsibility to insure that the information provided is true, complete and correct.
- 2.1.8 As part of the registration process the User must choose a username and password to be able to login into the Website. It is the User’s sole and exclusive responsibility to ensure that the User’s login details are kept securely. The User shall not disclose his login details to anyone. iBet178 is not responsible for any abuse or misuse of the User’s Member Account by third parties due to the User’s disclosure, whether intentional or accidental, whether active or passive, of his login details to any third party.
- 2.1.9 The User is not allowed to transfer funds from the User’s Member Account to other Users or to receive money from other Users into the User’s Member Account.
- 2.1.10 Selling / transferring and/or acquiring of accounts to / from other Users is always prohibited.
- 2.2 Deposits into the User’s Member Account
- 2.2.1 The User may only participate in any Game if the User has sufficient funds in the User’s Member Account. iBet178 never gives the User any credit whatsoever for participation in any Game.
- 2.2.2 All information required to deposit funds into the User’s Member Account, can be found under “Payment Methods” pages of the Website. The User can use any of the methods available to him as specified in these pages as may be amended from time to time. Please note that some of the methods may not be available in some countries.
- 2.2.3 Depending on the method selected, deposits may incur charges as per the channel selected.
- 2.2.4 iBet178 reserve the right to use additional procedures and means to verify the User’s identity when effecting deposits into the User’s Member Account.
- 2.2.5 iBet178 do not grant any credit for the use of its services.
- 2.2.6 Account balances in the User’s Member Account will not bear interest.
- 2.3 Account Administration.
- 2.3.1 iBet178 operates the User’s Member Account, calculating the amount of money the User has staked or offered to stake on a bet, which represents the User’s potential exposure at any time (“Reserved Amount”) and calculating the User’s "Available to Bet" balance.
- 2.3.2 The amount of money in the User’s Member Account which has not yet been staked is the User’s "Available to Bet" balance and will determine the User’s betting limit.
- 2.3.3 iBet178´s calculations of the User’s “Reserved Amount”, “Available to Bet” balance and amounts owed by the User under the terms of this agreement will be final and, in the absence of any manifest error, will not be subject to any enquiry or investigation.
- 2.3.4 When the User has placed a bet on iBet178’s website, iBet178 will hold the amount staked awaiting the outcome of the Game, and declare a winner. At this point the bet is binding and cannot be cancelled nor can any amount held by iBet178 as a stakeholder be withdrawn.
- 2.4 Payouts
- 2.4.1 When the outcome of a Game the User participates in becomes determined or where iBet178 has confirmed the relevant result of an event and settled the markets, all winnings will be held for the use of the User’s Member Account.
- 2.4.2 If iBet178 mistakenly credits the User’s Member Account with winnings that do not belong to the User, whether due to a technical or human error or otherwise, the amount will remain property of iBet178 and the amount will be transferred from the User’s Member Account. If prior to iBet178 becoming aware of the error the User has withdrawn the funds that do not belong to him, without prejudice to other remedies and actions that may be available at law, the mistakenly paid amount will constitute a debt owed by the User to iBet178. In the event of an incorrect crediting, the User is obliged to notify iBet178 immediately by Live Chat on our website or via LINE ID: iBet178 or WeChat ID: iBet178 or WhatsApp +855 888 11 4312.
- 2.5 Withdrawals from the User’s Member Account
- 2.5.1 The User may withdraw any amount up to the “Available to Bet” balance in the User’s Member Account by issuing iBet178 with a valid notice of withdrawal on the Website.
- 2.5.2 Notices for withdrawals must be made via the Website. iBet178 will not accept withdrawal demands made by telephone or by electronic mail. Employees of iBet178 are not permitted to bypass these instructions.
- 2.5.3 iBet178 offer a wide range of withdrawal methods. Withdrawals can incur charges depending on the selected method. Information on the current fees for withdrawals is found on "My Account" and by clicking on "Withdrawals". In addition, the User’s own bank may add a further handling charge. These charges may vary over time.
- 2.5.4 iBet178 reserve the right to process User’s withdrawal using the same method as that used by the User when depositing.
- 2.5.5 iBet178 reserve the right to request identification documents for all withdrawals.
- 2.5.6 Before any withdrawals are processed, the User’s play will be reviewed for any irregular or unusual playing patterns. In the interests of fair gaming, equal, zero or low margin bets or hedge betting, shall all be considered irregular gaming for bonus play-through requirement purposes. Should iBet178 deem that irregular game play has occurred, iBet178 reserve the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings and bonuses. As usual, player win by just using free bet without successful deposit, the player need to deposit the same winning amount and meet the wagering requirement before withdraw.
- 2.5.7 User unable to request a withdrawal of their deposited amount without meeting the deposit and bonus turnover requirement. iBet178 reserves the right to refuse or void any bonus offered to any User for reasons including but not restricted to, abuse by the User.
- 2.6 Closing the User’s Member Account
- 2.6.1 The User may close his account at any time and iBet178 will return to the User all funds from the User’s Member Account subject to the deduction of the relevant withdrawal charges and settlement of any outstanding bets.
- 2.6.2 The method of repayment will be at iBet178’s absolute discretion.
- 2.6.3 iBet178 reserves the right to close the User’s Member Account and to refund to the User the "Available to Bet" balance, subject to the deduction of any relevant withdrawal charges, at iBet178’s absolute discretion and without any obligation to state a reason or give prior notice.
- 2.6.4 If the User does not log onto his Member Account via the internet, using his "Email Address" and "Password" for a period of one (1) year, all balances may be removed from the User’s account after a notification has been sent to the registered e-mail address.
- 2.6.5 iBet178 reserves the right to withhold and remove any bonuses awarded to the User if such bonuses have not been used within 1 month from the date when they were awarded.
- 2.6.6 Should a User use bonus funds to play on Games not included in Games that count towards meeting the bonus requirement, iBet178 reserves the right to refuse withdrawals, remove bonus money and remove winnings without notice. iBet178 are entitled to lock all accounts of players found abusing this rule.
3. The User’s obligations as a player
- 3.1. The User hereby declares and warrants that:
- 3.1.1 The User is eighteen (18) years of age or such higher minimum legal age of majority as stipulated in the laws of jurisdiction applicable to the User. The User shall not be prohibited from participating in the Games offered on the Website by any statutory rule of his jurisdiction;
- 3.1.2 The User confirms that he will use this Website and the Member Account solely and exclusively for the purpose of the User’s genuine participation in the Games and not for any financial or other operations. The User’s participation in the Games will be strictly in the User’s personal non-professional capacity and used for recreational and entertainment reasons only;
- 3.1.3 The User is to participate in the Games on his own behalf and not on behalf of any other person;
- 3.1.4 All information that the User provides to iBet178 during the term of validity of this agreement is true, complete, and correct, and the User shall immediately notify iBet178 of any change of such information;
- 3.1.5 The User is solely responsible for reporting and accounting for any gaming taxes applicable to him and payable to the applicable regulatory authority under relevant laws for any winnings that the User receives from iBet178;
- 3.1.6 The User understands that by participating in the Games the User takes the risk of losing money deposited into the Member Account;
- 3.1.7 The User shall not be involved in any fraudulent, collusive, fixing or other unlawful activity in relation to the User’s or third parties’ participation in any of the Games and shall not use any software-assisted methods, artificial intelligence, bots, techniques or hardware devices for the User’s participation in any of the Games. iBet178 hereby reserves the right to invalidate or close the Member Account or invalidate the User’s participation in a Game in the event of such behavior. Any attempted or actual use of artificial intelligence by the End User to cheat, hack, attack, manipulating or damage the Company’s betting operations will lead to termination of their account or voiding the bets, at the discretion of the Company;
- 3.1.8 In relation to deposits and withdrawals of funds into and from the User’s Member Account, the User shall only approved methods of iBet178.
- 3.1.9 The computer portal and mobile app that iBet178 make available to the User is the property of iBet178 or any other third parties or partners of iBet178 and is protected by copyright and other applicable intellectual property laws. The User may only use the portal/app for the User’s own personal, recreational uses in accordance with all rules, terms and conditions hereby established and in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- 3.1.10 Games played on Website should be played in the same manner as games played in any other setting. The User shall be courteous to other Users and shall avoid rude or obscene comments, including but not limited to chat rooms.
- 3.1.11 iBet178 reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and void all winnings and bonuses if we have evidence that the following occurs:
- Casino downtime error or technical issues. iBet178 cannot guarantee that the service will never be defective but we will correct reported defects as soon as we reasonably can.
- Any errors occur in a random number generator that is used in any game or product.
- Irregular size, volume or pattern of winning and bets placed with iBet178 across any or all of our betting channels caused by manipulation or game provider issues.
- 3.2. Inactive and Dormant Accounts
- 3.2.1 iBet178 shall not terminate any dormant account for period of inactivity but reserve the right to alter this policy at any time.
4. Contact Us
- 4.1 If the User has a query with regard to any transaction, the User may contact iBet178 via Live Chat or at LINE ID: iBet178 or via WeChat ID: iBet178 or via WhatsApp +855 888 11 4312 with details of the query or any channels deemed as points of contact by iBet178.com. Representatives of iBet178 will review any queried or disputed transactions. Decisions taken by iBet178 are final and binding.
5. Limitation of liability
- 5.1 The User enters the Website and participates in the Games at his own risk. The Websites and the Games are provided without any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied.
- 5.2 Without prejudice to the generality of the preceding provision, iBet178, its directors, employees, partners, service providers shall not be liable for any loss, costs, expenses or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental or otherwise, arising in relation to the User’s use of the Website or the User’s participation in the Games.
- 5.2.1 The User hereby agrees to fully indemnify and hold harmless iBet178, its directors, employees, partners, and service providers for any cost, expense, loss, damages, claims and liabilities howsoever caused that may arise in relation to the User’s use of the Website or participation in the Games.
6. Breaches, penalties and termination
- 6.1 If the User breach any provision of these TERMS & CONDITIONS or iBet178 has a reasonable ground to suspect that the User has breached them, iBet178 reserves the right, to suspend, close the Member Account, withhold any money in the User’s account (including the deposit) and apply such funds on account of any damages due by the User.
- 6.2 The User acknowledges that iBet178 shall be the final decision-maker of whether the User has violated iBet178’s rules or terms or conditions. This may result in iBet178’s suspension or permanent barring of the User from participation in our site.
- 6.3 Unfair Betting Techniques: Utilising any recognized betting techniques to circumvent the standard house edge in our games, which includes martingale betting strategies, card counting as well as low risk betting in Baccarat's player/banker or big/small and/or Dragon Tiger's dragon/tiger and/or Roulette's red/black or even/odd and/or XOCDIA's even/odd and/or SICBO small/big. User's will have their deposits/winnings forfeited and User's account suspended should user engage in martingale betting strategies, card counting as well as low risk betting in Baccarat's player/banker or big/small and/or Dragon Tiger's dragon/tiger and/or Roulette's red/black or even/odd and/or XOCDIA's even/odd and/or SICBO small/big.
- 6.4 Unfair Betting Techniques: Bonus rolling amount; no double betting on Baccarat's player/banker or big/small and/or Dragon Tiger's dragon/tiger and/or Roulette's red/black or even/odd and/or XOCDIA's even/odd and/or SICBO small/big. Any User's caught placing double bets to hit rolling amount will have thier deposit/winnings forfieted and User's account suspended.
- 6.5 Illegal Funds: Where the source of funds used by User's for gambling on iBet178 website are illegal or where you use the Services in any way as a money transfer system or where iBet178 reasonably suspect that you may be in engaging in money laundering activities, including use of the proceeds of crime. User's shall have their deposit/winnings forfeited and their account suspended.
7. Intellectual property
- 7.1 iBet178 is the sole owner of the trademark iBet178 and the iBet178 logo. Any unauthorized use of the iBet178 trademark and the iBet178 logo may result in prosecution.
- 7.2 www.iBet178.com is the URL of iBet178 and no unauthorized use may be made of this URL on another website or digital platform without our prior written consent.
- 7.3 iBet178 is the owner or the rightful licensee of the rights to the technology, software and business systems used within this Website.
- 7.4 The contents and structure of iBet178´s Website pages are subject to copyright © and database right in the name of iBet178.com. All rights reserved. The copyright in this Website including all text, graphics, code, files and links belongs to iBet178 and the site may not be reproduced, transmitted or stored in whole or in part without iBet178’s written consent. The User’s registration and use of iBet178’s system therefore does not confer any rights whatsoever to the intellectual property contained in our system.
- 7.5 Links to the Website and any of the pages therein may not be included in any other website without the prior written consent of iBet178.
- 7.6 The User agrees not to use any automatic or manual device to monitor iBet178 web pages or any content therein. Any unauthorized use or reproduction may be prosecuted.
- 8.1 If any provision of these TERMS & CONDITIONS is held to be illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed from these TERMS & CONDITIONS and all other provisions shall remain in force unaffected by such severance.
9. Entire Agreement and Admissibility
- 9.1 This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the User and iBet178 with respect to the Website and save in the case of fraud it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the User and iBet178 with respect to this Website.
- 9.2 A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
All rights reserved iBet178.com iBet178.com reserves the rights to admend Terms and Condition at anytime without informing.